Crest's Pro-Health Oral Care Product's Review For Smiely360


 This is the Crest Pro Health Line of oral care products.All Products were provided to me for Free from Smiley360.Click here to join today for Free!



Like most people I've used lots of toothpaste and I mostly get the cheapest I can get cause I figure they all get the job done. But sometimes you get what you pay for as I do believe now. I can honestly say my teeth were cleaner feeling for a very long time after I brushed my teeth. I actually woke up with no gross taste in my mouth !That never happens what a welcome surprise that was! Crest Pro-Health clinical gum protection will also help reverse Gingivitis in just 4 weeks of use! I'm very glad to hear that,because I have gingivitis. 

 Knowing that I have gingivitis also means I have sensitive teeth and a good toothbrush can make all the difference between just brushing lightly because my gums hurt or that I can really get in there and clean my teeth well. The Oral-B Pro Health Clinical Pro-Flex is amazing! The brushes move around the crevices of my  teeth but not scraping my sensitive gums and still being able to really get in there and clean my teeth! LOVE this toothbrush, I will be buying them for my family . 
Lastly I got the Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection rinse that is the final step in good oral hygiene.It's a great tasting fluoride rinse that you use after you brush. It taste's great alone but when all the Crest Pro Health products are used together there amazing,my teeth felt just as clean as when I leave the dentist.These products are well worth the money it's not like were gonna grow in a new set of teeth so it's better to take good care of what we got!   

 Here are all the products on my sink.

 What blog of mine would not have to videos! 



Comments

  1. That never happens what a welcome surprise that was! Crest Pro-Health clinical gum protection will also help reverse Gingivitis in just 4 weeks of use! I'm very glad to hear that,because I have gingivitis. Keep Dentist Away

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts