#PrepHWomenWipes Preparation H Medicated Wipes Review For Smiley360

I was given these products for free to review from Smiley360.

The product is by Preparation H a brand I have trusted and used for many ,many years . My Mom has had hemorrhoids for ever and Preparation H is all she uses. This is a New product Medicated wipes with cucumber,soothing aloe,Vitamin E,Shea butter & chamomile. Plus witch hazel ! All these wonderful ingredients together make a wonderful product that works! I have been using the medicated wipes since I got them and so excited there on the market now for everyone to use. They are cooling and soothing that is what you need when you have hemorrhoids. 
  The wipes are a very nice size plenty big to do what needs to be done. They are flush-able & super soft .
They available in two forms. This is the individually wrapped wipes. They come 10 in a pack . Fantastic way to treat on the go.
Here is a video of me showing the travel packs. 
 
They also are sold in packaging to keep on you bathroom sink.
I have a video showing what these look like: 
One of my favorite parts of Smiley360 is they give us samples to share with friends & family! Here I am giving away a sample of the Preparation H travel wipe to my Mom .
 It also give me the opportunity to give friends and family helpful information about the product . Here is a video of me sharing Preparation H with my Mom. 
As you can see in the video Mom was very impressed with the ingredients. 
The New Preparation H Medicated wipes are wonderful they work fast ,are very soft they really helped me with the pain I was having with my hemorrhoids. I recommend them for anyone who suffers with hemorrhoids. 
For more information about Preparation H products, click here  http://bit.ly/1wfwrKT
Click here for a $1.50 off coupon for Preparation H http://bit.ly/1hRjgq5
Check out my Pintrest Board
Join Smiley360 it's free http://smiley360.com/?refid=72867

Thank you Smiley360 for giving me this blogging opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts