Eonsmoke A Electronic Cigarette Review

I've been trying to get my husband Tommy to quit smoking for our entire marraige over 20 years! He has tried several times but never made it. I have very high hopes with Eonsmoke! Besides the addiction to the nicotine it's the habit of keeping the hands busy. Eonsmoke comes in 6 dosage 0,6,12,18,24 & 30. It's a great step-down way to get off the nicotine addiction. Right now Tommy is on the 18mg. I'd love to have him on 0 but I'm just happy he is willing to give this a shot! With the Eonsmoke he can smoke in the living room without hurting my lungs. I don't smoke.He loves the convenience of being able to smoke anywhere he likes and there is no secondhand some that will upset others. On his worse days he would smoke a pack and a half ,but this weekend he did only 3 real cigs! I'm so proud of him for trying, I think 3 is great. Tommy's been smoking since a horrible ,unthinkable age of 8 ! 
Shipping is Free and Fast it's shipped from New Jersey! via the post office ours was shipped priority mail. 
I have a discount code to share for 15% off .It's FIRSTORDER  you can use it 3x's and it don't expire! 
Join them on Twitter for occasional flash discount codes! https://twitter.com/EonSmoke  The had a great one for Father's Day. 
If you never tried a electronic cigarette then I'd recommend  the starter kit they sent us for $29.99 it comes with a rechargeable battery ,charger and 2 cartridges each cartridge is equal to 2 packs of regular cigarettes. Here is the link to that : http://www.eonsmoke.com/7-eonsmoke-economy-electronic-cigarette-starter-kit.html 
If you like to try different flavors then I'd also get the 15 flavors sample pack all the flavors any mg for for just $39.99 see what you like and get more latter. Sample pack link 
They provide a great Q&A page Q&A page
Tommy made a review video 
Here are some product shots 









We were given this product for Free to try and review. Opinions are our own. Thank you. 
 Disclaimer/Warning: This product is intended for use by people 18 or older or whichever age state law assigns, and not by children, women who are pregnant nursing, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes - it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such. You must be over the legal age in your state to buy or use this product. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains Nicotine, a chemical known to be harmful.

Comments

  1. I keep meaning to watch the video, I keep reading your blog posts from devices I can't see/hear the video on. My husband has been really interested in wanting to try these. So much so that a friend gave him a "disposable" version from another company. Can't remember the brand offhand but I guess it's a non rechargeable one that's equivalent to two packs like the cartridges in these, then you throw it out.

    I'm torn between ordering online or purchasing one from a local store so we can get refills quickly if we forget to buy them online when he's out. (You know how smokers need them now! No waiting!) It looks like this company doesn't sell any where near me on the west coast...when I did the search I set it to 100 miles which would have even covered the big cities, San Fran and Sacramento.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely what you mean.We have 4 different kinds in our house for those reasons. The disposables are great for vacations and just to see if you like them. I have the blu because it is sold around here and if we run out we can have it NOW! I have the ones I get in the mail because it's cheaper.If you husband is going to try to quit buy a few kinds so he has it when he needs it,it's worth the money because I believe it's healthier.My apt don't have a smoker smell anymore or is there they gross residue smoke leaves behind. Thank you so much for reading and responding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tommy is on right way and definitely he will stop smoking after a few months.And it is true that electronic cigarettes help to stop smoking.E Cig wholesaler's customers have also same feelings that you mentioned in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog its really a Awesome blog and reduce your habit and no side effect for e-cigarette.click this link. electronic cigarette

    Thanks
    Sameer bhatia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts