Victoria's Secret - 34Th Street Herald Square NYC

By us there is a Victoria Secret store every few miles . I should have taken more photo's of the store not me! Sorry I'm not usually writing blogs so I did not think of that. I'd rather make a video. The photo's of me were taken in the NYC Herald Square PINK section of the store . The PINK section is down one flight. On the first floor they have a huge perfume section I did not realize they had so many scents out. I don't care for there perfumes I find the scents don't last long and there not cheap. It's kinda a statue thing to be a girl/woman when your walking around NYC shopping to have a VS bag in your hand.Almost every female tourist has to get something from them! I admit to buying something just to get the VS bag!








Comments

Popular Posts