Shopping With Coupons! Today's Great Deal!

Most of us shop with coupons there a blessing and a curse. I hate when I see a item on sale and I left my coupon at home! So with good concuss I can't buy it! I hate when that happens! But today I was ready for the sale at Pathmark ! Click here so see Pathmark  I have a LOVE for Diet Sunkist Soda see all thinks Sunkist here !! It's very hard to find when it goes on sale .I even have 2 rain checks in my coupon holder! BUT today was different! The soda Gods were kind to me!! Pathmark has the New Sunkist 10 on sale for just $1.99 on a 12 pack NO LIMIT !!!!  They were fully stocked and YES I bought my fill! Plus I had $2.00 off when I bought 3 so that was like buy 2 get the third FREE ! In total I got 12 ,12 packs for just  $16 ! Or $1.33 for each 12 pack or 144 cans for just 11 cents a can! No matter how you see it, today was a good coupon day for me! Check out my joyous moment on film and video !





Comments

Popular Posts