#HelloKeurig

I was lucky to get to try the brand new Keurig 2.0 free from Influenster.
The main difference with this is you can make a small pot of coffee 4 cups at one time.It has a large well for water they you can even filter.You can only use special coffee pods just to make a single cup which is not at all convenient. I have a lot of other pods that will not work with the 2.0 at all, so this is a problem,but once I use them up I will make sure I buy the 2.0 ones. The pot that is is provided does not stay hot as there is warmer so you have to drink all 4 cups ASAP. Here is a video of my using the machine.

Keurig, is always innovating to bring you the perfect cup everytime. As you brew up your favorites, you may notice a number from 1 to 6 on the lid of select Keurig® brand packs. These numbers are a sign that new and great things are brewing.

The Keurig® 2.0 System was designed with these and other future innovations in mind. So make sure you match the number to the setting on the touch display of your brewer. That way you'll experience the ideal brewing process for that specific beverage.




Comments

Popular Posts