Ultra Beauty Shopping Haul !

I got some great deals at Ultra Beauty store over the weekend! 
I got a new product I can't wait to try by Academy Of Color ,Called 3D Manicure Pearl Beads ! I will be doing a video of me using it for the first time! 
I got two bottles of Sally Hanson nail polish . A clear called Flawless 110 Diamond Strength no chip. I can't wait to try the Lustre Shine in Lava 006 a very pretty orange,copper with lots of sparkles!! 
I also got 2 very pretty light blue hair clips by Capelli New York 
Lastly I got a Elle Headband in brown. How do I look?
                                       
Here is my video !
I was able to use 2 $3.50 off a $10 dollar purchase. I got the headband for free ! with my Points from my Ultra card. In total I got $28.00 for just $16 ! Good deals!! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

Popular Posts