ALDI New Store Opened In My Town

ALDI Store Opened In North Bergen New Jersey!


Here is My Video from the store

It was a Brand New store I've never seen this ALDI anywhere before, so I was very excited to go shopping there. The isle's were nice and big. Everything was neat and orderly,of course it was very clean they  just opened! This is a tough spot for a store there is a super Walmart 4 blocks down the road and a BJ'S. It's nice that's it small so you don't have to walk a mile to get bread & milk BUT there are no brand names. It's all there brand so It's kinda hard to compare prices sure we all know what Fruit Loops taste like but it's a knock off so yea it's cheaper. I bought 14 items and it came to $30.22 I had the $5 off $30 for the Grand Opening so I got everything for $25.92. They have a brand we thought was cool Beaumont !! that's our last name ! We bought a bag of Beaumont coffee ! only $3.99 can't wait to try it.  
I hate to be negative about a store in my town that helps give jobs to my neighbors but there are a few cons they need to be addressed to help make this store thrive!
A big issue they don't have a handicap shopping wagon, the isle are big enough and there is plenty of room in the front of the store to have at least 1. Also there is NO place to sit believe it or not some people need to rest after they walk a few feet . A nice man there Brad or Brandy went and got my Mom a chair from his office so she could rest. This is a huge issue for disabled people . Another was having to put a quarter in the cart to get one. It's not the money issue it's the fact not everyone had a quarter on them . I always take mine out for the laundry .Then to get my quarter back I would have had to unload my cart to my car and walk it all the way back to the store! There was no spot in the parking lot to place the cart.I don't like having to pay for a bag to put my grocerys in that I just bought from you. You don't have the 3% sales tax like Walmart does. They don't take credit cards! I did not see that in the tiny print. Since they don't sell brand names we won't be able to use coupons from the paper.They did not sell any hot food . Lastly they don't sell makeup, I love nail polish sad not to see any.
On the pro side the prices for the items I purchased were great prices! I bought Diet Ice cream Sandwich "skinny's" 6 for just $1.99 I had one it was very good! I will be doing a video review of that. I could not believe what a great deal the Night cream was .The brand is LACURA it's a face cream with Q10 Anti-Wrinkle 1.7 oz for just $3.99 ! I plan to do a review video on that to ! I bought one ,Mom got one and some woman were watching me and they both bought it to, I was saying to them what a great deal it was they agreed.! 
I hope it makes it. I support my town by shopping locally this is my town. I hope they make a few changes to make it a great store.
Here are some shots of the store and of what I bought. 


Mint 


Cookie's & Cream

Some of what I bought 




Thank you for reading! Please give them a try and shop at my Local ALDI store in North Bergen NJ ! 

Comments

Popular Posts