The GFAF Expo Returns To NJ !!



Welcome to the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo!

The GFAF Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the US. Started in 2007, the events are professionally managed and have expanded from one to eight cities throughout the United States. In addition to meeting the needs of the Celiac community, the Expo welcomes those with gluten sensitivities, auto-immune/inflammatory diseases and autism.
Were & when :
October 13-14, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm on Saturday the 13th
10:00 am - 3:00 pm on Sunday the 14th
Meadowlands Exposition Center
355 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094

We went last year and had a great time . We learned about new brands and tried lots of great new food. Below are some photo's I took. 

Hurry and get your tickets! 
20% off w/ code ADVANCE (thru 10/12)




I have 5 tickets to give away !! I will do a random drawing . To enter send me your name and email to climbband257@yahoo.com If you win you will get a email from me with the code for your Free ticket !! 
My husband and I will be at the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly EXPO ! Hope to see you to ! We will be vlogging all about it on our You Tube channel . CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR CHANNEL

Comments

Popular Posts