Culturelle Probiotics Digestive Health

I hear so much about probiotics and all the good things they can do for you. So I was very excited to try Culturelle Probiotics Digestive Health for free from Smiley 360. I received three different kinds.
This is Culturelle probiotic extra strength. This capsule contains 20 million live active cultures of Lactobacillus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic strain, plus the prebiotic Inulin. That's 2x more live, active cultures per capsule to help with occasional digestive upset.
This is Culturele probiotics Digestive Health in Orange Chewables. This is perfect for people that have problems with swallowing. Like my husband Thomas who did test this for us! Each chewable contains 10 billion live active Lactobacillus GG,the most clinically studied probiotic strain plus Inulin, a prebiotic. These orange flavored chewables work naturally with your body to keep your digestive system in balance.

Tommy my husband was happy to try the chewables as he has a problem getting pills down. He liked the flavor ,the tablet was easy to chew and dissolved quickly. After a few days of taking Culturelle he noticed a difference in his digestive system and felt better.

Lastly we have the Culturelle probiotics digestive health daily probiotic. This daily supplement contains naturally sourced ingredients that work with your body to support digestive health. Ingredients like the proven strain Lactobacillus GG are shown to help your digestive system work better. This is the one I tried. I  often have gas and bloating. After about 2-3 days I started to feel much less gassy and bloated. I feel this product really can help and it has helped me and my husband.

These options are mine and my husbands.

For more info https://www.culturelle.com/products/digestive-health

Look around on there website there is a link to coupons!!
Follow them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/culturelle.probiotic/
Follow them on Twiter https://twitter.com/culturelle

Big Thank YOU to Smiely 360 for the opportunity check them out https://smiley.socialmedialink.com/


Comments

Popular Posts