Bic's New Velocity Mechanical Pencil's




 I love to write with pencils, but the points always break and I have to find a sharpener. Mechanical pencils are the answer to that,but in the past the leads always broke off easily and I had to remember not to press to hard. Well I can honestly say Bic Velocity has fixed all the previous flaws to make a real good mechanical pencil. The Velocity mechanical pencil can be handled like a pen. As you will see in my video below I am using it without any precautions that I would normally would take with a mechanical pencil.  It is made to look and feel like a pen. The soft grips at the end make holding it very comfortable . The lead is held tightly in place with metal grip very similar to a pen . When you need more lead you just push down on the big eraser that is 75% more bigger then your average  erasers. The eraser works great and making my mistakes disappear. The kit includes extra leads and 5 extra large erasers! The Bic Velocity is a true modern mechanical pencil, it has all the convenience of a pencil but with the comfort and reliably of a pen. A great upgrade to the classic #2 pencil.  

Disclose : I received the Bic Velocity Mechanical pencil Free from Smiley 360 in exchange for this honest review.











Comments

Popular Posts