Once Again Nut Butter Review


If you think peanut butter is the only nut spread out there well do I have a BIG surprise for YOU ! 
We were given this opportunity by Mom's Meet to review these products from Once Again nut spread for free to try for our blog.  We were given 4 jars. 
In the above shot you can see how the color of the butter is so dramatic . The Cashew butter was the lightest the Almond butter was the darkest. 
OK picking one to be my favorite was hard but I LOVE cashews and this Cashew butter is so creamy and true to flavor of a Cashew it's my favorite. It spreads so easy , the taste is so clean . You will never eat just peanut butter again. 


My second favorite was the Sunflower seed butter ! I can't describe how true to nature this seed butter is! It's smooth creamy smells just like sunflower seeds and tastes amazing! I could eat this daily. 

My husband was amazed by this one! The Almond butter . You can see all the ground almond bits in every bite. So creamy and clean tasting. 

You can never go wrong with the classic ! Peanut butter !! The smell is so fresh and clean , taste is so good! This is the peanut butter you want to use when baking ! I will make what every you cook with taste the best! 

Tommy picked the classic peanut butter  as his favorite! 



I had to show my two favorites the Cashew butter and the Sunflower seed butter. 


If you love nuts or know anyone that does this is the best nut spreads we have ever tasted!
All the products are USDA Organic , NON GMO Verified and Once Again products are gluten -free certified. They are also employee owned since 1976.
Check out there website for all the info you need:
https://www.onceagainnutbutter.com/

Of course we did a taste test on film! See our reactions :


Thank you so much to Mom's Meet and Once Again for the opportunity to review.

Comments

Popular Posts