MissTutii March Box Unboxing & Review

Miss Tutii is a monthly subscription that offers not only a box but a bag and a mask ! You can choose one or all three! Today I am reviewing the Box version. First let me show you my Youtube #unboxing video so you can experience what fun it is to receive a big box full of fun and unique products that come from all over the world!
Get your box NOW they sell out FAST ! https://www.misstutii.com/

I LOVED every item in the March Miss Tutii ! There were 6 items ALL were full size ! With a combined total value of $59 !!  A incredible deal for just  $25 !! All the products this month were from Korea !! I love Kbeauty products and to get them all in a box delivered is so cool !! Below I will show every product that everyone received in there March box.





The prices are Miss Tutii box $25
                       Miss Tutii Bag $15
                       Miss Tutii Mask $12

They also sell products from all over the world directly from there website! Check them out !
https://www.misstutii.com/

Comments

Popular Posts