2015 Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo Secaucus, NJ Oct 3 & 4




I am really looking forward to the GF&AF EXPO ! It will be in Secaucus,NJ October 3-4, 2015 . I am going and taking my family and friends! I will be writing a Blog for this and of course a few video's! I can wait to share with you all everything I see and experience ! 

The GF&AF Expo is a wonderful place to try lots of samples of new company's that all sell Gluten Free food! Of course there will be company's we all know and love like Udi's ,Glutino & Enjoy Life ! I have never been to a GF&AF EXPO but I hear that we will lots of samples! We even get a free reusable bag to carry all our goodies!! I feel like it will be trick -or-treating for grownups! 

It's a good idea to buy your tickets online to avoid lines or a sell out! The Secaucus NJ expo center is a great location I have been there and live nearby. There is lots of free parking. There are great stores ,restaurants and even a movie theater all near by. So hurry & buy your tickets today! Here is my link CLICK HERE Use the code EARLYBIRD  for a discount. Save 30% if you order by 9/2 . Save 20% if you order by 10/2 . PLUS if you order online you also get a FREE 1-year subscription to Delight Gluten Free Magazine!

For even more info on the event please click and follow the GF&AF social media site's :
https://www.facebook.com/gfafexpo 
https://twitter.com/gfafexpo
https://instagram.com/gfafexpo/

There will be classes to! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CLASSES

Welcome to the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo!

The GFAF Expos are the largest and fastest growing special diet consumer events in the US. Started in 2007, the events are professionally managed and have expanded from one to seven cities throughout the United States. In addition to meeting the needs of the Celiac community, the Expo welcomes those with gluten sensitivities, auto-immune/inflammatory diseases and autism.
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
  • Entry into the vendor fair with over 100 brands
  • Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
  • Samples from the vendors
  • Discounted products available for purchase
  • Informative classes related to the gluten free and allergen-friendly lifestyle
  • Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
  • Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers


 I have 5 tickets to give away! I will random draw for a winner! Just email me  climbband257@yahoo.com  in the subject put GF&AF EXPO ticket giveaway . Prize is 1 ticket.


Comments

Popular Posts